Mar 3, 2011

Google One Pass still too complicated!

It's SO simple. Just do what Skype does. It's perfect. You don't have to negotiate various telephone company servicies, you just plunk down your cash and as you call, the minutes tick by eating up your pennies usually at 2¢ a mintues.

Google could do the same. Let me choose my favorites like one does on Google FastFlip. In fact, Google could even use the FastFlip model. I plunk down my $10 or $20 via credit card and then I go through opening up sites. When I open those FastFlip sites to read the whole article then I pay. If Google could get everyone to agree on a price per page, then I just read.

Like on Skype there would be a money left box and I could gauge my reading habits according to how much I want to pay!!

It would be perfect. Without that model, then one will wind up having to set up payment schemes with a multitud of sites. Not. No one will take the trouble to do it!!

Please, please Eric Schmidt, Larry Page, Sergey Brin: Skype did it. PLEASE think simple, easy, USEFUL!!!!

in reference to:

"By providing a system for user authentication, payment processing, and administration, Google One Pass lets publishers focus on creating high quality content for their readers."
- Google One Pass (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment